At DT Investment Partners we offer several ongoing services to our consulting clients, included in our flat fee, to maximize their holistic investment solution:
- Comprehensive financial planning
- In-depth quarterly performance reviews of all accounts and managers
- Consultation on investment strategy decisions and money manager selection
- Screen and monitor existing low cost basis portfolios as part of the consulting agreement to avoid management fees when no real management is utilized
- Offer an account aggregator, eMoney, that gives clients the ability to understand and manage their spending and budgeting within a single, secure tool
- Perform due diligence and monitoring of alternative investments such as hedge funds and private equity investments
Our consulting relationships are structured with the expectation that the value we provide more than makes up for the fee we charge. Our fee is generally a fixed retainer fee and is a fraction of the client’s overall investment management fees.
DTIP’s co-founder and CEO, Jonathan D. Smith, CFA, CFP, MBA, is the head consultant for high net worth individuals. Mr. Smith has over 23 years of experience in the financial services industry, and closely works with consulting clients to build a beneficial and multi-faceted relationship.